- Online reputation management
- Correlation between online user experience and brand perception, and
- Common mistakes organizations make when launching an internet pressroom…
I travel around regularly teaching New Media PR Boot Camps to PR, marketing and corporate communications professionals looking to come up to speed on online communications and always remind my attendees that while blogs, podcasts, RSS, Twitter and social networks get all the attention, the online newsroom is the center point of organizational communications, online or off.
At iPressroom, which specializes in building online newsrooms that can be managed by nontechnical personnel, we’ve built a number of newsrooms like this one, this one, and this one that are not just effective online media relations resources, but which go a step further by showcasing company news in a way that works for the public as well as the press.
Organizations can no longer rely on the news media to tell their stories. And as the fourth estate continues to wane, forward thinking organizations are realizing that they need to tell their stories in way that is not just factual and informative, but interesting and entertaining as well.
- Cisco Online Newsroom Manager Jeanette Gibson – Economic benefits an online newsrooms.
- Wall Street Journal Personal Technology Columnist Walt Mossberg – What he expects to find in your online newsroom.
- NY Times Technology Editor Steve Lohr – Online newsroom search engine optimization.
Or tweet me @ericschwartzman.
Download the Report
State of Traditional & Social Media Monitoring
- Beyond AI hype; state of sentiment analysis
- Overcoming media monitoring challenge
- Features comparison grid
- How to monitor the business impact of PR
- Getting strategic intelligence from media monitoring
- And much, much more
PR Tech Wednesdays
Strategic communicators share insights on where we the industry every Wednesday from 12-1pm Pacific Time
With buyer expectations at all time high, B2B marketing revenue attribution models have become a more popular,…
And I hate self help books. In fact, if there was such a thing as self help…
Everyone in B2B is talking about aligning sales, marketing and customer service to better serve buyers. As…
To eradicate a disease, treat the symptom, but eliminate the cause. For the first time, when it…