I'm a strategic communications, growth marketing and sales enablement advisor.
I help organizations align people, processes and technology against meaningful KPIs
I specify, scope and implement business strategies and technology solutions to bypass limitations and trigger lightning fast growth.
I’m a sales and marketing leader with 20-years experience disrupting B2B markets and challenging incumbents through innovative sales enablement programs, full-lifecycle digital product development, as well as training and organizational development programs.
I founded iPRSoftware (formerly iPressroom), the first SaaS digital communications platform for marketing and corporate communications professionals.
I developed a digital elearning certification training course library that serves 300,000 students in 201 countries and have chaired conferences and led user on-boarding events for thousands of people all over the world.
I led the Center for Digital Innovation at a $1B B2B manufacturer, where I led revenue growth in their ecommerce division, lifting annual gross sales 300%.
- I cowrote the best-seller Social Marketing to the Business Customer, the first book on B2B demand generation.
- Created a portfolio of self-paced digital business strategy training courses used by nearly 250,000 students in 195 countries.
- Led digital business strategy professional development seminars for tens of thousands of executives all over the world.
- Created award-winning podcasts for Billboard, LA Opera and others.
Areas of expertise:
- sales enablement
- marketing ops
- sales ops
- lead generation
- sales automation
- marketing automation
- pipeline management
- demand generation
- conversion optimization
- global business development
- multi-disciplinary team leadership
- quiet-period communications
- government relations
- industry relations
- analyst relations
- media relations