Online Video Marketing Training at the Marine Corps Educators Workshop
I was retained by the United States Marine Corp to create online videos for public affairs recruiting during the Educator's Workshop.
I shot and edited this video, which is a simulation of the experience of a new recruit arriving at USMC Recruit Depot, Parris Island, S.C..
This video was shot and edited entirely on-site with consumer grade equipment. I made it with their public affairs command as a training exercise to show them how they could generate compelling video content to support their recruiting efforts.
Online Videos for Armed Forces Recruiting
- Teaching the USMC Public Affairs Command Owned Media Marketing
- Online Video for Public Affairs Workshop for the Marines
- Online Video Marketing Training at the Marine Corps Educators Workshop
- Online Influencers Drive Owned and Shared Media Marketing at Marine Week
- Online Marketing Testimonials for Marine Corps Recruiting
- Governance and Use of Social Media in the USMC
- Crisis Communications at US Pacific Command with Daniel King
During my time working for the Marine Corps, we extended a number of these programs to social media influencers as well.
Under the tenure of Admiral Mike Mullens, I was honored to among those to advise on the development of the Marine Corps Social Media Policy as well.
Founded in 1775, the Marines are an elite fighting force with the willingness to engage in every battle and the determination to win.
Want better digital marketing?