Google Ends Support for Cookies Forcing Direct to Consumer Ecommerce Marketing to Pivot
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:58 — 73.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS
In this podcast, I spoke with SoundCommerce CEO Eric Best, a 20-year commerce vet who's worked at Amazon and Liberty Interactive.
He was CSO at CommerceHub through its IPO, CEO and founder at Mercent, and cofounder at Impresys, Emercis, and MindCorps.
In this interview, he talks to us about why some companies outperform online, how he approaches ecommerce and how Google’s plans to eliminate cookies will change digital marketing, after this.
- How small business is adapting to direct to consumer ecommerce marketing
- What small businesses is doing right, and what it's doing wrong
- Customer Lifetime Value-Based Optimization
- 2 common failure points when it comes to measuring and optimizing retail digital marketing campaigns
- Measuring omni channel customer journeys that take place on multiple websites and devices
- Impact of consumer privacy laws like CCPA and GDPR on digital analytics
- Google’s planned elimination of cookie support, after this. Stay with us.
- How Google’s planned elimination of third-party cookie support will change digital marketing
- Likelihood of Section 230 reform and holding social networks accountable for engagement-based amplification
Subscribe to the B2B Lead Gen Podcast.