B2B Growth Marketing with Blitzscaling Ventures Founder Chris Yeh
In this episode, writer, investor and entrepreneur Chris Yeh talks about B2B Growth Marketing – which he calls Blitzscaling: The Lightning Fast Path to Building Massively Valuable Companies in a book he wrote with Linkedin CEO Reid Hoffman on scaling B2B ventures – which explains how companies like Amazon, AirBNB, and Uber use a very specific set of offensive, competitive strategies that prioritize speed over profitability to achieve massive scale at incredible speed.
We also discuss how Amazon Chairman Jeff Bezos is blitzscaling at Amazon, Uber’s growth scaling strategy, and racism in the venture capital community.
B2B Growth Marketing (aka Blitzscaling) Podcast
- What is Blitzscaling? (Spoiler Alert: It’s B2B Growth Marketing on steroids!)
- Significance of network effects in Blitzscaling
- How network effects create winner-take-all markets
- The difference between fastscaling and Blitzscaling
- Difference between B2B growth marketing and B2B marketing
- Which startups can afford to ignore efficiency
- Dangers of out-of-control growth
- Uber Blitzscaling growth marketing strategy
- Racism in the venture capital community
- Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos
- Industry vs. Growth Marketing Experience
- How Yeh decides which startups to invest in