Social Local Mobile Recruiting at Sodexo
Under the guidance of Arie Ball, VP of Talent Acquisition, the Sodexo social media recruitment strategy encompasses the Sodexo Jobs mobile app, nearly a dozen managed communities tailored to specific job tasks and branded social media accounts on every major social network.
Sodexo is social, local and mobile in their recruitment marketing efforts. In this episode our guest is Chloe Rada (pictured left), the voice of Sodexo Careers and senior marketing manager in the talent acquisition department.
She’s focused on the use of social media to open up lines of communications between candidates and recruiters and her mission is to help the talent acquisition department communicate what it’s like to work at Sodexo.
Her team is 100% virtual and supports the hiring of management positions only. Hourly employees are hired by others.
Sodexo is the world’s 20th largest employer, processing roughly 20,000 job applications each month. They started using social media for recruiting in 2007 to develop deeper relationships with the talent community by communicating with them on their preferred social network.
Social Media Recruiting Topics Discussed:
- The history of social media recruiting at Sodexo
- Content marketing for career advancement
- Sodexo Jobs mobile app (screenshot right)
- Rules of engagement for social media communications
- Social media training needs at large organizations
- Growing importance of generating original, visual content.
- Que Social platform for scaling engagement
- Resume tips for jobseekers