Shira Lazar, Host and Executive Producer of the weekly live interactive show and 24/7 news hub, “What’s Trending” discusses:
- Hosting live streaming programming for mainstream audiences
- Selling online content to advertisers
- Working with online influencers
- Premium apps
- Leo LaPorte
- Emotional ties to social media
- The future of web search
- And the mistake which ended her distribution deal with CBS News
Named one of Fast Company’s 2011 Most Influential Women in Technology and Huffington Post’s “Women in Tech to follow on Twitter”, Shira has been the talent on many live-streams on the web including, The Oscars and The Grammys among many others.
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest tools and trends in online marketing and public relations.
2020 Startups Guide to Online Influence
2020 Guide to Finding Your Customers Online
Do it Yourself Guide to Public Relations
Online Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.