In this special episode, Big Data enthusiast, working mom, Duke Blue Devil, runner, cook, golfer and karate black belt Inhi Cho Suh (@inhicho), vice president and general manager of Big Data, Integration, & Governance at IBM, talks about the opportunities and risks of Big Data.
- Why should non-technical business people care about big data?
- Transactional, machine, social and enterprise data
- The difference between social media and social data
- The risks of collecting, storing and analyzing social data
- OODA: What it is and how it applies to big data
- Applying sound IT governance practices to big data projects
- Respecting the intellectual property rights of others on big data
- We’ve talked about harnessing Big Data to deliver improved business outcomes, but what about political and social outcomes.
- Using what Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said at the UN after she learned her phone was being tapped as a guide, in your opinion, does freedom of expression depend on the right to privacy?
- What if CIA director of intelligence James Clapper hired you to make the PRISM program more constitutional? Could you? How?
- Privacy by design
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.
2020 Startups Guide to Online Influence
2020 Guide to Finding Your Customers Online
Do it Yourself Guide to Public Relations
Digital Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.