Natanya Anderson (@NatanyaP), Director Social Media and Digital Marketing at Whole Foods Market, which includes a branded Twitter account with over 3 million followers and more than 600 local social media accounts representing the grocery stores that are part of the chain.
Natanya has a food blog and is a past president of the Austin Food Lover’s Alliance.
Whole Foods Market (acquired by Amazon) is the world’s largest organic and natural foods supermarket chain.
In this exclusive interview, she discusses:
- How Whole Foods coordinates and localizes their social media efforts.
- How Whole Foods trains and qualifies personnel to engage on behalf of the stores.
- Managing the sprawl of social media among 1200 representatives
- How the brand provides tools, reports, content and engagement guidance to the stores
- How they use online social media training to bring people up to speed
- What happens if someone makes a mistake?
- Costco vs. Food Workers Union compliant filed with the NLRB.
- And much more!
Special thanks to Babette Pepaj at BakeSpace.
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.
2020 Startups Guide to Online Influence
2020 Guide to Finding Your Customers Online
Do it Yourself Guide to Public Relations
Digital Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.