What steps has the FDA taken to provide the pharmaceutical industry with guidance and regulations around how to use social media for marketing and what should be in their social media policies?
Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing Topics
- What the FDA has done so far to try and deliver social media guidance to drug companies
- The difference between social media “guidance” and actual regulations
- Challenges for pharmaceutical companies associated with maintaining Facebook Pages
- How drug companies are hedging their bets and marketing on social media in lieu of guidance
- The British Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority’s informal guidance
- Mobile Medical Apps
Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing References
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.
Digital Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.