B2B social media items discussed: Are social Q&A services worth your time, searching tweets by Linkedin profile data and how SXSW used social sync to make registration data useful.
Our guest panelists are Jim Cahill (@JimCahill), Chief Blogger and Head of Social Media for the Process Group of Emerson (@EmersonProcess) and Vidya Shivkumar (@thelenticular) Director, Product Management @Janrain, a user management platform for the social web. We welcome your comments, criticism and feedback. Please send email with attachments of 5MB or less to firstname.lastname@example.org Post a comment to our show page at iTunes.
In this Episode:
- Facebook Questions relaunched in limited public beta Will this service be LinkedIn or Yahoo Answers? Is it a threat/alternative to LinkedIn, which as made Q&A a strong point?
- Blog Post by Monique Neely (@inspiredmomma) on using Linkedin Signals for finding and analyzing tweets by industry, company and time frame.
- The Future of the Web is Data by Ben Parr: https://mashable.com/2011/03/30/reid-hoffman-data/
- B2B Social Media Lead Generation Explained
- What’s new at Emerson? What’s new at Janrain?
- B2B Social Media Keynote at the Digital Impact, May 5-6 in NYC
- Upcoming B2B Social Media Boot Camp on May 16th in Chicago
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.
2020 Startups Guide to Online Influence
2020 Guide to Finding Your Customers Online
Do it Yourself Guide to Public Relations
Digital Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.