Social Media Week Closing Keynote
This is a recording of the closing keynote I delivered at Social Media Week Los Angeles.
I spoke about social business, how social is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way business customers procure and make purchasing decisions.
Social Media Week Keynote Topics:
- How are B2Bs using social media differently from B2Cs?
- What are the biggest challenges to successful B2B social media outreach?
- Content marketing, community management and social automation: What works best in B2B?
- How are organizations calculating a return on investment for B2B social media initiatives?
- What is the role of mobile in B2B social business and how might GPS technology change the way products and services are made?
- What new opportunities does the prevailing social infrastructure make possible?
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.
Digital Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.