Social Media Week Closing Keynote
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:10 — 43.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS
This is a recording of the closing keynote I delivered at Social Media Week Los Angeles.
I spoke about social business, how social is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way business customers procure and make purchasing decisions.
Social Media Week Keynote Topics:
- How are B2Bs using social media and content marketing differently from B2Cs?
- What are the biggest challenges to successful B2B social media outreach?
- Content marketing, community management and social automation: What works best in B2B?
- How are organizations calculating a return on investment for B2B social media initiatives?
- What is the role of mobile in B2B social business and how might GPS technology change the way products and services are made?
- What new opportunities does the prevailing social infrastructure make possible?
Want better digital marketing?