Social Media for Recruiting
Social media for recruiting best practices, using social media for recruiting and sourcing and screening candidates with social media are discussed in this episode by guests Steve Levy blogs at The Recruiting Inferno and Tom Bolt who blogs at Make HR Happen.
Topics discussed include:
- Legal risks of identifying and screening candidates with social media.
- Keeping candidate research legal.
- When to review a candidates social media profiles.
- Legislative trends in social media governance.
- Findings of the Sources of Hire 2013 Report by Gerry Crispin and Mark Mehler
- Best practices for Twitter recruiting.
- Job seeker tweet chats Hire Friday Chat and Open Mic Career Chat.
- SEO recruiting, Linkedin recruiting, Facebook recuiting, Blogs recruiting.
- If you use blogs for recruiting, those blogs must be authored companywide.
- Arie Ball at Sodexo turns every employee into a talent scout.
- Linkedin Profile optimization for job seekers.
- Resume writing best practices.
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.