Optimize Your Content Marketing with Lee Odden
The session was titled: Attract, Engage and Convert: Get Ahead With Content Digital Marketing and PR
In today’s fast moving search and social Web, content flows in every direction throughout diverse platforms, formats and devices.
Now more than ever, creating content that influences growth in media and new business requires an integrated approach.
During this session, you’ll learn the Attract, Engage and Convert model, which can help organizations optimize the performance of their content-focused digital marketing and public relations programs.
- Understand the future trends in online marketing and PR
- identify 3 Major problems with most content marketing and social media efforts
- Present a new model for social content success everyone can understand: attract, engage, convert
- Review of who’s doing it right: a case study in integrated marketing
- 5 best practices for 360 degree content marketing & digital PR
- Tools for better content planning, management and amplification
Lee is the author of the book Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing. “Lee Odden is one of the true thought leaders in an industry where you are not always sure who to trust. Well, you can trust this book to help take your online and content marketing to the next level.” — Joe Pulizzi – Founder, Content Marketing Institute Lee also wrote a blog post about his presentation for the ComPRhension blog and posted another article about it on his own Top Rank Blog.