Pitching the San Jose Mercury News with Editor David Satterfield
Pulitzer Prize-winning San Jose Mercury News Managing Editor David Satterfield talks about:
- What kind of information he expects to find in corporate online news rooms
- How the 24 hour news cycle impacts the Merc’s editorial decisions
- How the newspapers decides what to run on the front page
- How the Internet is challenging the A.P.
- How unprecedented access to information via the Net is changing the news business
- The technology inspired factors playing a role in what they decide to write about.