What’s your online influencer score?
In this episode, you’ll find out why your influencer score matters and what you can do to increase it.
Klout was one of the first company’s to use social signals to improve upon Google’s Page Rank algorithm as a way of measuring influence.
Klout’s API had 2 billion calls last month and is working with over 3,000 partners and brands.
The service began by attempting to measure the influence of users on Twitter, and has evolved to include activity on Foursquare, and last week added Blogger, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram and Last.fm.
She also shares tips on how to increase your online influencer score and why it’s in your best interest to have the highest Klout score you can.
Megan had a Klout score of 71, which put her ahead of previous guests of this podcast.
Online Influencer Scoring Topics Discussed:
- How Klout establishes online influence
- The Klout Perks program
- Overcoming the shortcomings of semantic analysis
- Measuring popularity vs. influence
- Klout’s value proposition to marketers and individuals
- Measuring individuals vs. measuring media
- Ethics of establishing influence based on ReTweets
- +K feature which allows you to give influence to others
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest tools and trends in online marketing and public relations.
2020 Startups Guide to Online Influence
2020 Guide to Finding Your Customers Online
Do it Yourself Guide to Public Relations
Online Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.