Boosting Social Media Engagement with Artificial Intelligence
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:22 — 27.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS
What if you could use your existing content and artificial intelligence to automate social media posting to all accounts and boost your engagement rates at the same time?
Kate Bradley Chernis is the Founder & CEO of Lately, a startup with a platform that uses AI to autogenerate podcasts, videos and text articles into social posts that drive engagement.
Lately works with rich media too. You can use it to autogenerate social media posts with audio and video clips attached as well. That's how Gary Vee is using it.
enjoying playing with this on @garyveetv, would love to hear what you think https://t.co/eIJdrlepmx— Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee) July 8, 2020
Gary Vaynerchuck is powering Gary Vee TV, a new Twitter feed he launched in April, with Lately autogenerated video clips. The account, which is nearly 100% automated, has already got close to 10k followers.
Jason Calacanis is an investor in the company, which emerged as the winner from LAUNCH ACCELERATOR program's demo day.
Lately's Aha Moment
Kate used to run a marketing agency.
She came up with the idea of using AI to autogenerate social media posts while manually managing social media editorial calendars with spreadsheets for Walmart.
While she mastered social media engagement and brand storytelling, generating a 130% ROI for her client, the process was a backbreaker. She knew there had to be a better way.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Guiding a startup during COVID – How investor and customer engagement has changed.
- Key challenges marketers face when trying to increase social media engagement.
- Measuring the effectiveness of social media engagement to your business.
- Essential elements of an engaging social media post.
- What to do if you follow all the rules and consistently post good content but people just aren’t engaging with it.
- Great tactics for connecting with your audience and increasing engagement.
- Main factors Lately's algorithm uses to pick out viral content from long-form video.
- Should we be afraid of AI and which jobs are most at risk of replacement?
- What she's learned from AI other than which words resonate with target customers.
- And much, much more.
Subscribe to the podcast edition of PR Tech Wednesdays or join us live next Wednesday for the latest tips and tactics on how technology is changing earned media relations.
Here's a video of our discussion, which includes the product demo.
Photo by Franck V. on Unsplash
Subscribe to the podcast to be notified and Register to Attend the Live Webinars.