B2B Social Media Podcast – Episode 5
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:22 — 31.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS
- Twitter encourages the developer community to find new, useful ways to use their platform to do more than just share tweets
- Twitter platform lead Evan Sanger says 90 percent of active Twitter users now use official Twitter apps on a monthly basis to access the service, but Marketwire’s Sysmos says 58 percent is a more accurate number
- Spiceworks launches Vendor Pages
- Ajilitee tries B2B marketing on Groupon
- Paul is looking for B2B case studies to feature in BtoB Magazine and Eric’s controversial SXSW panel on outsourcing social media without selling your soul.
Want better digital marketing?