B2B Social Media Podcast – Episode 5
- Twitter encourages the developer community to find new, useful ways to use their platform to do more than just share tweets
- Twitter platform lead Evan Sanger says 90 percent of active Twitter users now use official Twitter apps on a monthly basis to access the service, but Marketwire’s Sysmos says 58 percent is a more accurate number
- Spiceworks launches Vendor Pages
- Ajilitee tries B2B marketing on Groupon
- Paul is looking for B2B case studies to feature in BtoB Magazine and Eric’s controversial SXSW panel on outsourcing social media without selling your soul.
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.
Digital Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.