PR Tech Wednesdays, the weekly video chat where industry experts discuss the latest advancements in PR Tech, has outgrown its webinar platform and is moving to add capacity.
I am unable to transfer your registration so you will need to sign up again if you want to stick around. Sorry for the hassle.
April 2020 Guests:
- Wed. April 1st – How to drive web traffic with SimilarWeb Director of Marketing Intelligence Jessica Bohm.
- Wed. April 8th – Zoetica CEO Kami Huyse on digital public relations and remote workforce management.
- Wed. April 15th – Special surprise guest. I promised I’d keep this one quiet until the last minute.
- Wed. April 22nd – Talkwalker CEO Todd Grossman talks about mapping customer journeys with social media analytics.
- Wed. April 29th – Sarah Evans talks about digital PR strategy.
PR Tech Wednesdays is a shared quest to keep our communication skills current amidst the never ending stream of technological advancements through live video chats with some of the sharpest minds in a business today.
Bring your questions and join our hive mind!
Webinars are every Wednesday from 12 to 1 p.m. PT.
It’s free. Hope to see you there.
Join My Weekly Webinar
Weekly video chat on the latest earned, shared and owned media tools and trends.
2020 Startups Guide to Online Influence
2020 Guide to Finding Your Customers Online
Do it Yourself Guide to Public Relations
Digital Marketing Podcasts
On the Record...Online
The podcast about how technology is changing the way organizations communicate, and the way people consume media and information.