I am moderating a Meet the Media panel at the PRSA Digital Impact Conference in NYC on Monday, June 9 and am opening the session up to the blogosphere to post your questions as comments. I intend to record the session and offer it here sometime next week.
I lined up the following speakers who are all confirmed and are showing up to talk about their use of new media and how it’s impacting their relationships with PR pros.
- J.D Biersdorfer, who co-hosts the weekly NYT Tech Talk podcast
- Betsy Alexander, who is in charge of iVillage/”Today Show” integration
- Stephen Baker, BusinessWeek Blogspotting blogger
- Richard Wilner, Sunday business editor at the New York Post
If you have a question — any question — you’d like to post to the panel, post it here and let me know:
- Who it’s directed to
- Your name
- And the organization you work for, if relevant
PR Tech Wednesdays
Strategic communicators share insights on where we the industry every Wednesday from 12-1pm Pacific Time
And I hate self help books. In fact, if there was such a thing as self help…
Everyone in B2B is talking about aligning sales, marketing and customer service to better serve buyers. As…
To eradicate a disease, treat the symptom, but eliminate the cause. For the first time, when it…