Do you want more than “just another job?” Have you been looking for that ideal opportunity that gives the ability to advance your career to the next level, learn the future of PR and work out of one of the easiest to access West L.A. locations?
It has never been a more exciting time to work in PR. The walls between media and marketer are collapsing. Are you ready to learn to integrate new media, search engine optimization, podcasts and more into corporate communications?
Schwartzman & Associates, Inc., a small but mighty, award-winning PR firm has an immediate opening for a detail-oriented Account Manager with 5 to 7 years PR *agency* experience, exceptional client relations and team building skills, the ability to manage and perform all aspects of a public relations campaign and an insatiable appetite for knowledge.
Our Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day planning, oversight and execution of agency accounts, managing client expectations and delivering measurable results that meet and exceed objectives. They are responsible for scheduling and allocating resources to deliver public relations campaigns that effectively secure TV, print, radio and internet media exposure.
- Writing – Write, edit and direct objective, persuasive and newsworthy copy.
- Media Relations – Manage media relationships to retain media ties and create interest in client stories with the ability to identify appropriate distribution channels and coordinate effective distribution.
- Special Events – Plan and implement media relations and industry relations campaigns to extend the impact of special events, trade shows and conferences for clients.
- Research – Conduct, oversee and win acceptance for research concepts and methods; create and manage research budgets; manage internal and external resources for implementation.
- Client Services – Crisis and media training for senior-level executives, program development, fluency in business models, seasoned conflict resolution skills and ability to counsel senior-level executives on all aspects of public relations.
- Public Speaking – Effective presentations to audiences of any size on complex subjects and the ability teach speaking techniques.
Administration – Budget and schedule creation, analysis and management.
- Leadership – Oversee subordinates and show proficiency in senior level management relations.
- New Business – Ability to identify, prepare and deliver compelling new business proposals
This is an opportunity to learn, grow and develop skills for communicating in the network age. The Account Manager can also attend and participate in any of our three professional development programs:
1. New Media PR Boot Camp – Internationally acclaimed, two-day seminar taught monthly in New York City for Public Relations Society of America and others.
2. Meet the Media Seminars – Each month, we produce a one-hour panel of journalist discussing best media relations practices for PRSA national headquarters.
3. On the Record…Online – Participate in the development and production of the three-time, award-winning podcast on the impact of new media on the mainstream media business.
If you like what you read, this could be the best move of your career. Work for an award-winning shop that’s leading the new media communications adoption charge. Build thought leadership by contributing to the future of organizational communications in the network age. Fortify your pedigree and make partner. Don’t wait. We want to talk to you.
We offer a competitive salary ($55k to $85k, depending on experience), excellent benefits and the opportunity to advance your career to the next level. Other perks include bonuses, tuition reimbursement, new business commissions, house seats at the Dorothy Chandler, and golf and tennis at the most exclusive private club on the Westside. Candidates should also have a valid passport and be prepared for domestic and international travel to support client activities.
Only those candidates with these skills should apply to email@example.com For immediate consideration please submit a cover letter, resume, three writing samples and salary requirements in the body of an email. No email attachments please.
Download the Report
State of Traditional & Social Media Monitoring
- Beyond AI hype; state of sentiment analysis
- Overcoming media monitoring challenge
- Features comparison grid
- How to monitor the business impact of PR
- Getting strategic intelligence from media monitoring
- And much, much more
PR Tech Wednesdays
Strategic communicators share insights on where we the industry every Wednesday from 12-1pm Pacific Time
With buyer expectations at all time high, B2B marketing revenue attribution models have become a more popular,…
And I hate self help books. In fact, if there was such a thing as self help…
Everyone in B2B is talking about aligning sales, marketing and customer service to better serve buyers. As…
To eradicate a disease, treat the symptom, but eliminate the cause. For the first time, when it…