According to Stuart Elliot…
THE parade of mainstream advertisers starting to use nontraditional media is growing almost as long as that march through Manhattan yesterday sponsored by a certain department store.
Those quoted in the article are:
- Scott Deaver, executive vice president for marketing at the Cendant Car Rental Group in Parsippany, N.J., which oversees Budget and Avis
- Mark Blecher, senior vice president for marketing at the Hasbro Games division of Hasbro in Longmeadow, Mass.
- John Staffen, executive creative director of the Hasbro Games agency, the New York office of Arnold Worldwide
- Blogger and new media consultant B. L. Ochman is mentioned as well, for her efforts advising Arnold in what blogs to buy.
Download the Report
State of Traditional & Social Media Monitoring
- Beyond AI hype; state of sentiment analysis
- Overcoming media monitoring challenge
- Features comparison grid
- How to monitor the business impact of PR
- Getting strategic intelligence from media monitoring
- And much, much more
PR Tech Wednesdays
Strategic communicators share insights on where we the industry every Wednesday from 12-1pm Pacific Time
How do you conduct B2B content marketing when your competitors are already way ahead of you? When…
WordCamp Los Angeles is held at Loyola Marymount University because the college and open source software share…
At WordCamp L.A. 2012, Ben Metcalfe, co-founder WP Engine, shared his list of the things you need…
This video was filmed April 2010 at the USMC Recruit Depot on Parris Island. It is entirely…